Revue Banque uses XMS to create, manage and distribute its contents
A benchmark press group in the banking, finance and insurance sectors, Revue Banque offers diversified content and services: information (with 4 specialized journals), publishing, seminars, workshops, web, e-bookstore, database, Digital Library etc. Founded in 1926, the Revue Banque Group relies on the expertise of its authors and recognized know-how.
For several years now, Revue Banque has been using the XMS editorial solution to create, manage and distribute its content in digital format.
The project covers the following scope:
- Content Management System connection to print layout and publication tool Adobe InDesign (semi-automatic 4-journal composition)
- Setting up the XMS Content Management System with MarkLogic Server
- Configuration and integration of the website in Drupal
- Connection of the XMS content management system to the Drupal website via web services and automatic synchronization of the various customer databases
- Installing InD2WEB
- Installing XMS Content Factory:
- AFP, legal watch, etc.
- Composition and marketing of thematic XML, PDF, image flows, etc.
- Repository and audience database